We offer all vessels on a fully catered charter basis.
- On Danny Bouy (100 seater, 2 deck boat) we can accommodate a full venue catered set up. We work from our sliding scale for private charters, we normally require a minimum of 30-40 guests for a private charter and the boat cruises for a minimum of 2 hours, with extra hours available for charter. This cruise will include champagne welcome cocktails on arrival, a beautiful 2 hour scenic cruise with gourmet roaming hot & cold snack platters as this boat does not have a kitchen to accommodate a buffet menu. This is also a 2 deck cruiser with a bar and lounge upstairs, dance floor, kitchen and toilets downstairs.
- We offer a package to our guests for private charters and our regular cruises, we offer all the catering, bar service, set up, decor, management, hosting and service, skipper, crew barmen, waiters etc. as per any venue or restaurant set up. We unfortunately do not offer the boats for rental as is only. Unfortunately we do not allow any self catering of food or drink as we are a licenced venue.
- We do play a different genre of music onboard - You are welcome however to bring your own music if you like on a USB stick or CD’s. For private functions we can arrange a DJ for you.
A Sailing Adventure
Hop aboard “La Dolce Vita” a 45 foot sailing yacht for a team building day out, encouraging the crew to use their initiative and make supervised decisions in unfamiliar surroundings.
Sailing and yachts are a great "tool" for challenging your employees and team to work together. Sailing requires all crew members to work together to get the boat moving! We can tailor your day to suit what you would like to achieve with your team.
For example you may simply want your team to have a relaxed day and go out sailing together to strengthen bonds and camaraderie - our skippers can give basic sailing tuition and give each team member a role on the yacht. Whatever your needs and budget, we are sure we can help provide a memorable day on the water!
To spice things up a little we can split your team up onto 2 similar yachts, train them and help you have your own regatta.
We cater for novices and experienced sailors alike. All our skippers are friendly, qualified and have a wide range of experience making them able to handle all your team building requirements.
- View our snack platter menu.
- View our buffet menu.
- View our bar menu.
- View our Shingalani Bush Braai Menu
**Please note docking and departing area is subject to change
**You can enjoy Kommando Nek Wildlife Resort as a day visitor so feel free to come early or stay later and enjoy all the resort has to offer, picnic/braai spots along the dam, or just a pit for fishing and relaxing. Just the way it is meant to be at Harties!
Entrance & Parking Fee of R50.00 per person and R50.00 per car excluded in rates below – you do however receive a R50.00 voucher which you may use towards the bar.
Resort opens at 08h00 and closes strictly at 7pm.